Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sagittarius ( 18 Nov 07 )

The Bottom Line
Mulling over an intimidating idea for too long isn't wise. Do something spontaneous.

In Detail
If you think playing 'hard to get' is going to land you the apple of your eye, think again. There is far too much going on in their lives to notice someone who doesn't seem to notice them. If you really want to catch this person's eye, you either have to wait until their life calms down, or make the first move and let them know you'd like them to make time for you. Keep in mind that you might be getting a lot busier very soon. Is right now really a good time to get something new started?



I'm also starting to get confused, whether I would like to go further and take it as a challenge or would I just wait until he gets used to or bored with me. Not sure if making an effort to be part of his life would help me catch his attention. He's used to that. Maybe by not doing anything, I'd catch his attention more.

Either way, I'm starting to get used to all this sweetness and kilig feeling. I'm stating to become subjective in my decisions and biased on my opinions.

Maybe Ceej & Jhing were right. I should brace myself, I'm bound to get hurt.

No comments: