Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now?

'Destiny is when you exhaused all options and you still end up with the thing that you are running away from.'

We always have our definitions and expectations in life. Sometimes we set our standards too high that nobody (not even our baseline) would want to attempt to reach.

I pesonally would want to meet Mr. Right. The guy who would sweep me off my feet.

Someone who would be my hero but let me bully him every now and then.
Someone who isn't rich but is hardworking and ambitious enough to succeed with me.
Someone who can love me more than I could love him.

Simple really, but when you consider outside factors.. it's a bit more complicated than that.

You tend to look for someone tall, handsome, with killer smiles, sweet, caring, smart with degrees from a prestigous school, stable in life, funny and with good sense of humor, honest and one-woman-man, well loved by others. Someone who could be a trophy boy friend but a functional husband.

So you end up meeting someone who could fit parts of those criteria and hope you could fit the mold someday.
You end up going for Mr. Right Now.

Someone who is real but isn't perfect.
Someone who complements you in every way.
Someone who completes the void in your heart.

But can Mr. Right Now, be ever Mr. Right?

No comments: