Thursday, March 26, 2009

College Sweethearts

Yesterday, while browsing through the net, I stumbled upon a blog that really inspired me. =) I'm not really sure whether it was the old 80's pictures, or because I could relate to the places in the University where they met,or maybe her reason for having a boyfriend, or just the way she told their story that really caught me and made me 'kilig' all over.

But by the end of the story, all I could say was 'Aaaawwwww'. Hehehe...

I think people who found 'the one' for them at an early stage are so lucky. Kasi sa panahon ngayon, for us to know na 'siya na' at our early 20's is so un realistic. There are so many trials and test na pag dadaanan na might make or break the relationship, kahit pa sabihin mong kayo na nga ang tinadhana.

Now a days, it's easy to find someone to be with kung gusto mo lang talaga na may 'makasama'. But then again those who can wait for the right one - the one who'll make things work out. Those who could make the magic last longer, for me, are the luckiest.

The little girl in me is really really really shouting at the top of her lungs. " Dao Ming Zhe, Where are you?" hehehehe.

I hope 'he' could hear me from here.

You can check out her story
Here

No comments: